This is my Video Demonstration of how I optimize my sites ON-PAGE for SEO.
Sign up below for A FREE 7 part ON-PAGE seo lesson plan GUARANTEED to help improve your rankings and SERPs.
FREE SEO Course: http://forms.aweber.com/form/47/951514347.htm
SEO Pressor PlugIn: http://tinyurl.com/seo-presr
I use SEOPressor to automate my On Page WordPress SEO:
Frankly, how much have you heard about keyword optimization?
And how many differing opinions have you received? Isn’t it time
you understood some truths about keyword optimization?
Here they are!
First and foremost, what are the best keywords?
You can get your keywords from a simple tool such as
Google Suggest. It is now inbuilt within the Google search
engine itself. Type something relating to your niche and along
the way it will give you some suggestions. These are the suggestions
that you have to pay attention to—the suggestions that will
bring you your desired profits.
The next question is how frequently do you have to use these
keywords in your article body, i.e. how much should be enough?
The right answer for that is between 2 and 4% of the total matter
of content on the website. Less than that is too less and more
than that is keyword-stuffing, a sure bet to get your website
blacklisted by Google.
Now, here are some keyword related factors that you should
definitely make sure you have on your webpage if you are looking
for good traffic and, hence, good conversions:-
- Your domain name should have the keyword in it. This is mandatory.
- The URL of the website must have the keyword in it.
- Your titles must have the keyword in it. If possible, try to wedge
in your keyword in every subheading you use as well, provided
they are not too many. Specifically, use your keyword in all the
H1, H2 and H3 tags that you use.
- Your keyword must figure somewhere in the first sentence of the article.
- Your keyword must figure somewhere in the last sentence of the article.
- Use at least one outbound link to a page within your website where
your keyword works as the anchor text.
- Use at least one outbound link to an external page, i.e. a page out
of your website, which is trustable.
- Use your keyword to a density of 2 to 4% through the webpage.
Employ these factors and see that your website really starts
rocking on Google! Yes, that simple, but almost 90% of the
websites on the Internet overlook these simple yet critical factors.
If you want automation to do all these, SEOPressor is what I use:
Duration : 0:14:48