Diane’s Free WordPress Masterclass http://projectlifestyleclub.com/you-tube-free-membership-offer/
Establishing your own brand online can seem daunting, especially ifyou are in network marketing because YOU are your brand. If you are brand new to online network marketing you are likely to feel that everyone around you is more of an expert than you are, they seem to know everything you don’t and you’ll probably think you have nothing to share of any value.
One of the best online branding strategies is to own your own WordPress blog, apart from it being extremely valuable virtual real estate it is 100% yours and will be far and away the easiest way to make yourself stand out from the crowd of distributors trying to get results in their business using replicated websites.
Once you have your own WordPress Blog and you have chosen your theme ( this one is THESIS which is a paid for theme, but a great free one is FLEXIBILITY) you can start to uncover the world of WordPress Plug Ins. If you own a Dyson vacuum cleaner for example then you will have a good functional cleaner, but when you add all the attachments and tools you have a super machine that can do anything! WordPress Plug Ins make life soooo much easier especially adding those special “little touches” that make it easier to brand yourself online.
My current TOP 5 WordPress Plug Ins that add to your online branding effectively are these little beauties :-
1. Digg Digg I swapped to this thanks to people like Peter Chapman showing me the way in his great content, it makes sharing on Twitter, Facebook, Digg and dozens of others so easy to do and look great down the side of your posts.
2. Pretty Link ( the free version) allows you to create links to external websites, your Facebook pages and internal pages with a very powerful message. Your links will carry YOUR DOMAIN NAME / Your Link Title instead of a long winded version of your link demonstrating that the link carries your recommendation or your own content.
For example: www.dianecossie.com/facebookpage
If you want to cloak affiliate links you will need to upgrade to the PRO version of Pretty Link.
3. Simple Favicon allows you to easily put an 18px by 18px image into the browser bar, as you can see the little Off Road MLM Jeep looks pretty good as a Favicon. You can easily shrink your image with my favourite tool SNAGIT or just Google “Favicon Image Maker” to find free software that will do the same thing.
4. Social Profiles Widget is the neatest way to add your social profiles to your sidebar. They should be placed high up on the right hand side of your sidebar so people can easily see how they can connect with you. You simply add your social links inside the WIDGET section of your WordPress dashboard and choose your image from the ones provided.
5. Pop Up Domination. Created by a great young British guy, Michael Dunlop. Although AWEBER does a pop up light box which is fine and works well, I love the whole effect of this plug in. Although it is a purchased plug in the quality and eye catching design mean your opt in rate shoots through the roof.
So there should be no stopping you now, branding yourself online is becoming more and more important as social media grows from strength to strength.
Duration : 0:3:52