This is video #1 in a short series detailing blog creation with WP Factory to its beta testers. WP Factory is a new WordPress automation site that allows users to easily create WordPress blogs, install them with the host, fill them with relevant content and promote them all from one location all in a matter of just minutes…no need for FTP, no need to bounce back and forth between your desktop and cPannel.
This site is an advanced step in WordPress automation yet super easy to use (even for newbies) and should go public in the December. If you are an internet marketer then WP Factory is for you!
Reply to comment on main page:
There are several differences actually, let me cover some of them as well as our main features.
1. WP Robot is a plugin where WP Factory is a standalone blog creation, content management and site promotion system. Plugins are great and it’s obvious WP and Plugins go hand in hand but some plugins can slow blogs down and often times leave footprints where as our system doesn’t do either.
2. WP Factory allows the user to work on all blogs from one central location (within WP Factory), In order to make changes with WP Robot you have to visit each blog through its login page.
3. WP Robot is a nice plugin, no doubt about it. However, its main function is that it automates content retrieval and posting to your blog (it does do a few more things but for the most part that’s it), WP Factory (the final version that will be on the market) offers so much more than just content:
• WP Factory automates the entire blog building process to include things as simple as inputting blog titles to plugin management (selecting, uploading, activating and deactivating), Adding your blogs description and keywords, setting tags, allowing the user to choose from over 1000 different themes or install their own. Once these are complete then WP Factory installs WP and the newly created blog with the host company.
• WP Factory allows for add-on domains and other blogs to be added to its system.
• Content from 7 different sources (all completely legal) — Flickr, YouTube, Articles from directories, Upload your own unique articles, Yahoo Answers, PLR with Spinner and RSS feeds
• WP Factory allows the user editorial review over all content before it’s posted. This means you won’t have to worry about posting unrelated content or “spammy” looking content that some plugins or other similar systems are famous for posting.
• Design how the content is to be posted…the layout of the content in each post
• Content Mash-Up — this is something we don’t think anyone (plugin or otherwise) is doing. Basically, WP Factory can combine all the different types of content into a single post and the user has control over how it is arranged and displayed in the post.
• Select category for content to be posted in or create new categories for posts
• Schedule content to drip feed to blogs over time and/or even pre date posts
• 5 different forms of monetization — Amazon, CB, Adsense, affiliate linking in articles and upload affiliate data feeds to be integrated into your blogs.
• 4 different modules to assist the blog owner in promoting their blogs – Bookmarking, Article Syndication, custom link building plugin and site indexer
• Blog cloning — save a template of your preferred settings in our system and easily replicate that for follow on sites
• WP Factory resource area containing well over 100,000 PLR articles (and more added every month) available to members as well as a custom built spinner that is comparable to some of the best available today. A comprehensive list of links to several other IM and internet sources, services and products to help marketers (non affiliate links). Many of these links are for things a lot of people may not have heard of before making this is a very helpful area for any marketer.
• Factory Floor Forum where users can interact with and learn from fellow members
• WP Factory keeps a list of your blogs and their current status, build date…etc
• Training videos on use of WP Factory as well as a few custom training modules for IM in general (niche research, keyword research, keyword competition research…etc)
There are a few more things WP Factory does but as you can see it’s far more than just a plugin! Also, we are already working on future additions to WP Factory that will allow users even more flexibility than it currently does as well as more features and programs.
I hope that answers your question, if not or if you have a specific question please post and I will do my best to answer it in a timely manner.
Thank you for your interest in WP Factory!
Duration : 0:5:11